What information do we collect from you?
In most instances, we collect your full name and email address only for relevant marketing communications. In some scenarios, we also collect information on your nature of query and interest area.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect this information, so we can supply you with meaningful and infrequent information on our products and services.
We only collect data that has been given to us by consent – you must have opted in, we aren’t sneaky about it.
All information collected is handled in respect to your individual rights. [i]
Who might we share your information with?
Only our staff who are required to see your data have access to it. Furthermore, all our employees receive ‘data hygiene’ training during onboarding, to ensure data security best practices are followed. This significantly reduces our risks of any internal data security breaches.
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, and our data is stored on Microsoft Azure and the Mailchimp platforms. Our trusted platform partners follow their own privacy regulations to ensure your data is protected.
How long do we keep hold of your information?
Only for as long as it is needed, and we only hold the minimum amount of information we need.
We continually update and review our personal data – to make sure what we have stored is correct and up-to-date.
Our data isn’t stored internationally, unless our trusted suppliers hold their data in international databases. In this case, data is stored according to the country jurisdiction regulation.
Once you decide you no longer want to be contacted by us, or no longer want us to hold your data, we will delete it. We ensure there is always an opt-out option on our communications.
How can I access the information you hold about me?
Contact us. If you want to review the information we hold about you, or want to update it, contact us at email@example.com and quote your full name. We will process your Subject Access Request (SAR) within two weeks.
Our Data Protection Officer is Iona Murray; however, we have a company-wide culture of the importance of data protection and data privacy.
[i] Your individual rights:
- The right to be informed about what we are doing with your data through privacy notices
- The right you have to access a copy of the data we hold of you;
- The right to correct any data that we hold;
- The right to erasure, meaning the right to request deletion of certain kinds of data we hold;
- The right to restrict processing, or the right to ask us to stop using your data in certain ways;
- The right to data portability, or the right to take the data we hold about you to another service provider;
- The right to object to our uses of your data; and
- Their rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling, including data we use or share for the purposes of advertising, marketing, and behavioural analysis