Vacancy for a senior developer to build a great team, and deliver great software.
We're looking for an enthusiastic mid-level developer looking to take their first senior position to help lead and mentor a small development team.
The post is a key member of the development team who will:
- Mentor junior developers
- Produce efficient scalable maintainable code
- Work in an agile fashion
- Continually improve processes and procedures
- Be pragmatic
Benefits of working at Wallet Services
- Market rate salary
- Flexible and relaxed working environment
- Career progression opportunities within a growing start up
We rate communication, passion and team work over everything else. We can help you with lack of knowledge in particular areas, but we need you to bring a willingness to communicate, build the best team you have ever been a part of, and challenge us every day to be better.
Essential skills for the roles are:
- Great communication skills
- Great teamwork
- Passionate and driven in your career
- Knowledge of parallel multithreaded development
- TDD or equivalent
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts
- Scripting languages
- Knowledge of Blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of Distributed Ledger Technologies