Building and then leading a great team and delivering great software
Codebase, 3 Lady Lawson Street
Edinburgh, EH3 9DR
Can work from home ocassionaly.
Monday - Friday
9AM - 5PM
Who We are
Wallet.Services is a global company, rooted in Scotland. Its sole aim is to streamline, simplify and secure our digital life by accelerating the use and harnessing the benefits of blockchain technology across society.
Wallet.Services’ team of engineering and business specialists are driven to transition to a natively digital world, making life easier, fairer and safer now and for generations to come.
The Wallet.Services platform provides the secure foundation on which the next generation of real-world digital applications are built. Their Siccar solution streamlines, simplifies and secures digital life with blockchain to protect data and the people and organisations that own it. With its range of trusted software development tools, services and partnerships, Wallet.Services educates and enables organisations to accelerate the use of blockchain.
blockchain’s transformative technology is the missing link needed to bring integrity and control to our digital life. It is safe and secure yet transparent, sustainable and democratic.
We are looking for an enthusiastic lead engineer to manage and mentor the existing software development team.
The post is a key member of the development team who will:
- Mentor junior developers
- Produce efficient scalable maintainable code
- Works in an agile fashion
- Continually improve processes and procedures
- Be Pragmatic
- Lead a team of blockchain engineers
Benefits of working at Wallet.Services
- Market rate salary
- Flexible working environment
- Relaxed working environment
- EMI Share Scheme
We value communication, passion and team work over everything else, we can help you with lack of knowledge but we need you to bring a willingness to communicate, build the best team you have ever been a member of and challenge us every day to be better.
- Great communication skills
- Great teamwork
- Passionate about your career
- Knowledge of parallel multithreaded development
- TDD or equivalent
- Scripting languages
- Knowledge of consensus algorithms
- Knowledge of Smart Contracts
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies
- Knowledge of Distributed Ledger Technologies